Thursday, May 21, 2009

YAY!!!

My nurse called me while I was in line to go into Jake's graduation. She said that my Dr wanted me to continue Lupron for 2 more days and come back Friday, being that my levels were at 79. I told her the Dr needs to call me because I'm hearing conflicting stories. First, my Dr told me last cycle that she can do it under 100. Then on Monday, the other nurse told me they want my levels around 80.....HEEELLLOOO??? Dr called & we decided that we are moving forward. Today was my first day of taking 3, yes THREE, shots. I take 300iu of follistim at 9:30 am, 5 units of Lupron at 7:00 pm, and Dale, my wonderful husband who is terrified of needles, give me my repronex shot at 7:00 pm after I give myself the lupron. Pretty exciting day! My next appt is Tues at 8:00 am. I am doing an ultra-sound (so I will know if I'm growing enough eggs right away) and they are taking blood to make sure those levels corrilate with the ultra-sound. I'm getting VERY excited!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Cheryl! I am so excited for you! My fingers are crossed... You are going to be the best mom and pregnancy is amazing! Talk to you soon! MISSY

    ReplyDelete