So on Thursday, February 11th at 6:00am, I will check into Labor & Delivery at Loyola Hospital. Sometime during the day or night, hopefully we don't go into the 12th, Jax will be born. I have so many emotions going on right now. I've been waiting for this day for so long, but I am very scared. I'm scared that I won't know what to do. I need an owners manual to make me feel better. I've been waiting for my water to break, but it looks like he is being stubborn. Not sure who he gets that from, me or his Daddy? Anyway, from Thursday on, you can go to:
www.ourlittleprincejax.blogspot.com
to catch up on all his amazement's!
Thank you for going on this journey with us!
Lots of Love,
Cheryl & Dale
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I bought this book off Amazon and it's awesome- it's amusing, but also has real information in it. It's called "The Baby Owner's Manual: Operating Instructions, Troubleshooting Tips, and Advice on First-Year Maintenance" by Louis Borgenicht. I actually had the dog version before this and searched for a baby one when I got pregnant because it was fun to read. lol
ReplyDeleteIt's natural to worry, and we all do it, but I know you guys will be awesome parents and you'll do great!
Best of luck tomorrow!!! Can't wait to see Jax!