Thursday, March 19, 2009

So this is it?????

Went in yesterday & my Doctor called me around 4:30. She wants to cancel this cycle & wait 2 months so my body gets back on it's normal track. I'm going in to meet with her next week to figure out what the problem is & if there are any other medications or such that I can take. I know this is not hopeless, but sometime I feel like it is. I had a PLAN, we had a PLAN. Why can't things just go as planned? Guess life would be too simple, where is the fun in that. Anyway, I'm going out tomorrow night to have a drink, or six. I'll up-date once I meet with my Doctor and actually have some answers.

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Dr Phil/AKA Jenn says:

    Sometimes it's the detours in life that make you appreciate the simple things. You will get there Cheryl and when you do, you will look back at your journey and realize just how strong, confident and amazing you really are!

    ReplyDelete